18 September 2010

Milo Cookies

One day, I was wondering what special dessert I could make out of our usual food or ingredients we can find from the very usual humble kitchen of ours. Then my sister exclaimed - "Milo!".

She is a milo addict  for sure, and hmm... that reminds me of a colleague too. (LOL)
Well, I finally managed to get a recipe on hand, with twist on the normal chocolate cookies as I replaced the cocoa powder with milo powder. But they tasted great!

I had made these cookies quite sometime back, had already finished savoring the rich and flavorful cookies. 
This is a very very very simple recipe. So here's your to have a chance to taste 'em!!!

Ingredients:
- 125g butter
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 1 1/2 cups self-rising flour (sifted)
- 1/2 cup milo powder (Not the 3-in-1)
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 1/2 cup Sultanas (optional)
Preheat oven on 180°C.


1) Cream butter & sugar together.
2) Add egg & milo. Mix well.
3) Add self-rising flour in slowly while blending to prevent clumps forming.
4) Bake 180°C for 15mins. Cookies will doubled in size whilst baking (No worries!). It will fall back after cooled.
5) Allow cookies to cool on rack for 10mins before removing & Serve!










Items for used for this baking can be purchase here:
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please type comments here...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...